Monday, February 1, 2010

Review of 'Battle of Wesnoth'

Battle for Wesnoth is a freely available strategy came which is based on fantasy. It is a game for one player or multiple players who have to fight against the 'bad guys' to reclaim the throne of Wesnoth. All these fights will direct the player into new adventures where one can win only with good strategy.
Player has also opportunity to create armies and send them 'elsewhere' to protect oneself.

Possible figures in the game: humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, trolls. There might be more because everybody can customize the game. As I have just started to play it, I haven't seen them all yet.

I like the background music - it adds extra value to the game and makes it more dramatic.

It was very easy and simple to download it as all the necessary files were packed into one.

After I have played more, I can say more. :)

No comments: